Here is a paraphrased version of the article:
The most recent updates on Ipswich Town’s team ahead of their match against Rotherham United in the Championship tonight are as follows. Ipswich Town is entering their Friday night game against Rotherham United with the goal of maintaining their impressive performance. They have experienced just one defeat since moving up to the Championship, winning nine out of 11 games, which places them in the 2nd position on the league table. In this week’s Friday match, Kieran McKenna’s team has the opportunity to lead the division for the weekend if they secure all three points. However, Leicester City could reclaim the top spot if they avoid a loss against Swansea City on Saturday.
On the other hand, Rotherham United is currently ranked 23rd. Matt Taylor’s team appears to be headed for a relegation battle with only one victory in 11 games, but they have shown in the past that they are capable of pulling off surprises at the AESSEAL New York Stadium.
Ipswich Town Team Updates:
Before the game, Kieran McKenna provided an update on the Ipswich Town squad, as reported by Suffolk News.
– Wes Burns is dealing with a shoulder injury sustained while playing for Wales, and more details about his absence may become available after tonight’s game.
– Freddie Ladapo will also be unavailable due to an Achilles injury, meaning he will miss the match against his former team.
– Australian internationals Massimo Luongo and Cameron Burgess will be in the lineup, but Elkan Baggott will not be part of the squad. This game still comes too soon for Christian Walton and Axel Tuanzebe as well.
Predicted Starting XI:
– Goalkeeper: Vaclav Hladky
– Defenders: Williams, Woolfenden, Burgess, Davis
– Midfielders: Luongo, Morsy, Harness, Chaplin
– Forwards: Broadhead, Hirst
Christian Walton’s ongoing recovery means that Vaclav Hladky will remain in the goal. The entire defensive line is likely to remain unchanged unless Burgess is placed on the bench after returning from international duty, in which case George Edmundson may step in. The only anticipated change could be on the right side due to Burns’ absence. It’s probable that Omari Hutchinson or Marcus Harness will get the starting position, with the latter being the preferred choice.
The match is scheduled to start at 8:00 PM tonight and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.